1st October, 2018: Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, one of the top 25 ranking B-schools in India by Indian Management Survey 2015, demonstrated developments across the Financial Industry. The seminar showcase was held at the Institute premises, and attracted the premier panelists from across the sector.
Realizing the need to study this particular area of phenomenon, Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management invited some of the business leaders and management fraternity to associate on building a shared understanding of context for the Financial Industry in order to evolve at workplace. Mr. Rajendra Prasad Mikkilineni from Karvy Stock Broking Ltd spoke at the showcase with the basics that a finance professional should possess.
Some of the key highlights of his discussion included:
– Constantly seeking to learn new developments happening in the industry
– Understanding the fact about the Financial Services Industry and that it is a Mediator between Households and Corporates
– The Fundamentals of any job with a financial role remains the same, but the delivery of service varies with the ever-evolving technology
– Importance of IoT in different departments
– Differences between Derivate and Fundamental analyst and its features
– Different parameters to consider before investing in the stock market
The esteemed gathering was further graced by the presence Mr. Sandeep Medury, the Associate Vice President at Quadratyx, who took over by highlighting on the future trends that could take place in the financial sector. Largely, his discussion included an outline on the Big Data, AI, Fintech, Robots, and the related technology with its due impact on the banking sector.
Speaking on the initiative, Dr.Ch.S.Durga Prasad, Director, Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management said, “It has been a pleasure to be a part of this collaborative effort, conceptualized and organized by some of our faculty members and students to promote and comprehend the practical business world. We are grateful for having the most esteemed panelists to enhance the existing awareness levels on the whole of financial sector which will act like a road map for our students.”